01.01.2011 – UPDATED
with version 1.2,
* Record your voice and make it ringtone.
– Record and save your voice, music with microphone.
– Supports File manager for your records,so all
records are maintained.
* Use 5 new preset sound effects on your ringtones.
* New GUI Enhancements
– Help Screen redesigned
– Help Button added
* Small bug fixes.(including 40 seconds long ringtone duration bug)
If you like the update, please leave an App Store review. Your 5-star ratings keep great updates like this coming.
If there’s something you’d like to see in the next update, send an email to email@example.com
30.09.2010 – UPDATED
on new update:
* Now, Application supports not only MP3 format but also M4A, AIF, and WAV formats.
* You can create ringtones from your songs up to 40 seconds.
* You can change pitch and tempo of the song.(By this way a male voice can be changed into female voice )
* Application has more advanced file manager.
MP3 2 Ringtone is a Sound convertor application. It uses MP3 songs in your iPod Library to make ringtones.
This application has good features beside converting,
* App is working on all iPhone models (3G,3GS, 4G…)
* App supports fade effects for the beginning and end of the song.
* App supports Retina Display for iPhone 4
* With fine tuning feature, you never miss a tone note.
* App supports file manager to manage app’s shared folder.
Note: Some of the icons in the application belongs to a great skin programmer named “ipapun”. Thanks for those great icons.You can browse in his/her arts at address http://ipapun.deviantart.com/
* Easy to use, friendly interface…
NOTE: MP3 purchased from iTunes Store put DRM on all songs.So they contain copyright protection and cannot be used as input to create ringtones.